County House, Beaufort Road, Swansea, SA6 8JGBack to search results
The building is situated in a self contained business park housing a variety of trade, industrial and office occupiers, as well as car showrooms.
A number of professional companies currently occupy the property, including In Practice Systems Limited, Comex IT and Bass Jarrington Limited.
- Rent includes Utilities, Service Charge & Insurance
- Flexible Suites from 500 sq ft Upwards
- Easy Access to M4
- Recently Refurbished Kitchen, Shower & Toilet Facilities
- On-site Car Parking
- Shared Meeting Facility On-site
|Rent||£13 per sq ft Inclusive|
|Size||500 - 1,525 sq ft|
The offices are conveniently located on Beaufort Road, within easy access to the A4067 which leads directly to both the M4 motorway and Swansea Cty centre (5-10 mins drive time).
The property is within close proximity of the River Tawe cycle path as well as the Enterprise Park, which offers a variety of amenities including Costa Coffee, Asda, Greggs, Burger King and Joe's Ice Cream.
County House, Beaufort Road, Swansea, SA6 8JG
The property benefits from the following features.
- Fully Refurbished Reception Area
- New Kitchen, Shower Facility & Toilet on the Ground Floor (The shower facility is available to all occupiers within the building).
- Secure Intercom Entry Control
- Shared Meeting Room with Video Conferencing
- LED Lighting & Perimeter Trunking
- Glazed Meeting Rooms In-situ
- Carpeted Floors & Suspended Ceilings
- Landlord On Site
The available accommodation has been measured on an NIA basis in accordance with IPMS (office), and can be sub-divided from 500 sq ft upwards:
|Unit||sq ft||sq m|
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease, inclusive of rent, rates, utilities, insurance and service charge.
Leasehold - £13 per sq ft per annum (inclusive of rent, service charge, utilities and insurance).
The rent does not include rates which are assessed seperately.
A detailed proposal can be made to interested parties once a formal expression of interest is made.
Included within the rental.
The unit currently benefits from B1 planning consent for office use.
Business rates are separately assessed and small business relief is applicable to the suite. Further details can be provided upon enquiry.
This property has been graded as 113 (E). A copy of the EPC document is available for download via the BP2 website.
VAT & Legal Costs
All prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT. Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.